Collapsible Green-handled/Push-button Probe
Our Collapsible Data Probes are designed for portability while still maintaining full functionality with a detachable reference electrode on one end and a convenient push button cable connection on the other.
The data probes can be broken down into three sections that easily fit in a suitcase or travel bag or in our own Pipeline Survey Equipment Carrying Case (Item #11231).
- Simple assembly and disassembly
- Convenient for travel - two collapsed probes integrate with our Pipeline Survey Equipment Carrying Case (Item #11231)
- Green Handle
- Push Button Read Function
- Detachable reference electrode design - integrates with any electrode with a 1/4 x 20 threaded fitting, including our:
- IonX RE-5 Type Electrode (Item #14550)
- IonX RE-5C Type Electrode (Item #14555)
- RE-2.5U Electrode (Item #14905)
- RE-5 Electrode (Item #15108)
- RE-5C Electrode (Item #15210)
- RE-7 Electrode (Item #15301)
- Sponge Bottle Electrode Copper/Copper (Item #15625)
- Sponge Bottle Electrode Silver/Silver (Item #15624) Please Note: Electrodes are sold separately
- Optional 6 inch long middle sections (Item #SUB9771) (compared to standard 12 inch sections) are available to make the assembled probes shorter (or longer), if desired. Please Note: Optional segments are sold separately.
Dual probe operation requires:
- (1) One Red-handled data probe (Item #SIN0158)
- (1) One Green-handled data probe (this item)
For dual probe operation, the red-handled cane is held in the left hand and the green-handled cane is held in the right hand.
- Length(assembled): 43.0 inches
- Length(collapsed): 14.5 inches
- Weight: 2.0 pounds