M.C.Miller Current Position Openings
All positions at M.C. Miller require:
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Must be fluent reading and writing in English
Electronic Repair/Calibration Technician
Looking for an experienced technician for this in-house multi-faceted position. Electronic knowledge, troubleshooting and soldering skills are required qualifications.
- Perform calibration of all manufactured products to industry standards.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment failures to component level (0402-1206 sized components).
- Maintaining calibration equipment and supplies.
- Assist in other departments, as needed.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in electronic repair, rework and/or calibration.
- 3 years hand soldering skills are necessary - surface mount and through hole.
- AS degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent preferred.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read and understand complex digital and analog schematics.
- Ability to use and understand all bench equipment (including, but not limited to Digital multimeters, Oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators).
- Experience with X-Ray and thermal chambers.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Benefits and Hours
- Fulltime employee. 40 hours per week. 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday.
- 10 paid Holidays (including your birthday).
- 4 paid sick days annually.
- 401k match up to 2k a year.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance available.
- This is an employee-owned company, so there is potential to become an equal Shareholder.
This is a IN HOUSE position only, not offering remote work or contract work.